User avatar

Carmina

  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Hm...I am a vegetarian so turkey is out...and by default gravy. Mashed potatoes just aren't the same without gravy. Stuffing usually is cooked in the that is out. I am ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: RENT

    It was awsome. It was beautiful. I went with some theater buddies of mine and we sang along to the movie. Perhaps we irritated the couple in front of us, ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Medication did not make me a little "off." My creativity was not noticably greater or lesser when I was medicated. Of course, medications are different, and the base reason for ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    If one is naked..I beg not participate in this thread. I don't wanna know. I have black yoga pants Black Chinese inspired shirt with red flowers Appropriate undergarments, the specifics ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    If your family has been in the US for long enough, you get pretty mixed up. I am %100 American mutt. Let's order of greatest contribution I am (to the ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    These animals may not be able to think and contemplate the nature of their existence or the conditions thereof. They may not mind that they are in cramped spaces or ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Mattie said: you have two options: to beleive what Victoria Secret is "trying" to do, or what it's really doing which is selling undergarments. They are not just selling undergarments. ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I agree with Whatsarahsaid. It is factory farming that is the primary problem with the meat industry as it is. That is where the abuse of animals takes place. There ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your last dream here...

    This was actually like a week ago. I haven't been remembering my dreams well this past week. I was in a building that can only be described as like...a children's ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus is Republican

    1)Whether foreign policy is supported by Rebublicans or Democrats doesn't matter. The war is unpopular with a lot people here and we lacked backing from our friends in the U.N. ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    I have read the entire series three times. I never found them difficult to read. I was a bit bothered that there weren't a lot of female characters, but if ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus is Republican

    Getting back to the original question, which is "is this hurting Christianity?" I say yes. Bush claims to be very Christian, that it is the basis of his values and ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Zany said: honestly I can't see why someone would not want help curing any disease I am not talking about not wanting to cure a disease. I am talking about ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that a headache is a great excuse to get out of family gatherings.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Okay, let's start with background. I went to the doctor because I finally have insurance again and wanted a physical. I went back to the health care provider I had ...

    Nov 15, 2005


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz