-
Re: Women's Self Defense
I think that it is a good idea to teach a self-defense class as part of physical education. This class should include prevention (i.e. how to avoid situations where rape ...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Do You Have Asperger's Syndrome?
This is very interesting, but may I ask why you are posting this here? The title of this thread "Do you have Asperger's Syndrome?" and the description sorta is inviting ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Can you Touch Type?
Consistantly and accurately when copying a written or typed text, about 60. When chatting or blogging or writing things htat are popping into my head, much faster. 60 is pretty ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Pets
Those are very nice photos.
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Pets
Sheltie actually. Like a collie in miniature. He weighs 25 pounds and is knee high in stead of hip high.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Pets
This is my dog Haplo. We call him the pitiful creature of darkness. I also have two paddletail newts named Fig and Vash the Stampede. I have an African Dwarf ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
I have two normal ones and a weird one. Normal: 1) Claustrophobia. On a flight from San Fransisco to London, I started freaking out over Iceland. I felt like there ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Favourite movie quote.
Quotes from my favorite movie The Princess Bride Westley: Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says otherwise is selling something. Inigo Montoya: Are you the Miracle Max who worked for ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: MySpace anyone?
I have one, but if I tell y'all what it is, you will know stuff about me in the real world. But, since I doubt anyone really cares one way ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Since I celebrate Christmas in both its secular and religious elements, I like hearing "Merry Christmas." It applies to me. However, I am aware that it does not apply to ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Black. Black Jeans Black Tank Black Sweater Black Undies I am in my "Stage Ninja" outfit for working tech crew for a show
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Cat Names
I always pick a name that just kinda speaks to me. I had a really shy cat once so I named him Mouse. I like irony so I named a ...
Nov 27, 2005 -
Re: Fun stuff to make!
This is as close to me as I could get.
Nov 27, 2005 -
Re: Cat Names
If it was a black cat, I'd say name it Bagheera, the panther from Jungle Book. Part siamese...hmm....and male.... How about Byron..after the poet? Or Puck from Midsummer Night's Dream? ...
Nov 27, 2005 -
Re: Piecings and tattoos...
Tats and piercings can be cool. However...they can go bad.... If you get your eyebrow warned...since it is not through cartilage, your skin will want ot heal up and it ...
Nov 26, 2005
