User avatar

Carmina

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I am going to my sister's Halloween party where I will be dressed in not very much and know hardly anyone. Those are the best parties.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dangerous words

    Yay! I had to read it twice to get what you meant about the spacing. But then, I'm stupid so... Anyway, I found nothing to nit-pick. Nothing to tear apart. ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cid (A twisted Cinderella Story)

    I liked this story. I thought it was funny. The random twists were great. It was odd and off-beat. Cool.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I have been a vegetarian for 9 and a half years. I suffer no ill-effects from not consuming meat proteins. I substitute other protein sources and am careful with my ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    suddenly

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    watt

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    I loved the first one. The second one is ok. The third is really good. You do faces well.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 because I like the Mark Twain quote

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 I like that one :)

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    This picture makes me smile.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thanks. God my head is huge.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    This quote is dedicated to someone I know very well... "There is no Dana, only Zuul!"- Ghostbusters.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "27B" Comment or I'll cry.

    (Here is my attempt to break away from the heavy, depressing stuff I usually write. How badly did I fail?) "27B...27B...." Norman muttered to himself looking from his boarding pass ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Miracle Max: "Bye-bye boys! Have fun storming the castle." His wife: "Do you think it'll work?" Miracle Max: "It would take a miracle. Bye-bye!" -The Princess Bride "Outta the way, ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thanks Crysi. I still can't embed the image in the post, but sigh, oh well.

    Oct 27, 2005


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight