-
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Sponson said: I find it weird how you hate to eat meat, but youd allow farmers to use pesticide and other chemicals that eventually seep into the water table, and ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Some of us don't wnat to eat something that has the intelligence to understand what is happening to it...or the complex nervous system to experience pain or fear. That is ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 Good quote. I like your quote source.
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
saloon
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Bobo said: But most people don't put animals and plants on the same level, since animals exhibit higher intelligence than plants. Thank you Bobo. I've been trying to get that ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Chesire (is that spelled right?)
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
Yay for costumes. I love being someone else. I have costume, I have party. Yay!
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: The Young Artists' Asylum!
Bobo, how come the site got wiped? It says now that there are no posts. What happened?
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Griffinkeeper said: So your objection to meat isn't that something was killed but it showed fear before it was killed. That is not my only objection. I never said it ...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Griffinkeeper said: If you shoot a deer and skin it, that is one life form that is in pain. A deer can feed a family of five quite comfortably for ...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff
As art it is so so. I like the lines you did on the body. The curves for hte arms and legs I find pleasing. The hand holding hte dog ...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Worms
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Sponson Light said: Ok then, if we quickly kill the animals so it doesnt feel a twinge of pain can we eat them? Everyone can eat what they like. I ...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
GriffinKeeper said: Exactly, how does the harvesting of plants differ from the harvesting of animals morally speaking? Both are alive, both are bred to be eaten, and both are cut ...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
My own nose, because I can.
Oct 29, 2005
