User avatar

Carmina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Your avatar is interesting, but I think she is kinda creepy. She looks like a doll. Dolls are creepy. I don't know why I think dolls are creepy. My ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    This thread really is random.

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

    All post on JG dissapearing makes Carmina...go crazy. :( At least YWS is back. I was wondering what happened.

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It would be Wise to think first

    I agree with Firestarter about the last stanza only I don't think it needs to be completely removed. Just take out hte "thank you" part. You don't have to end ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    Sponson said: Why do you think men beating woman gets reported more often than woman beating man? Think about that for a second. Maybe it deals with humility. I said ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    May I be the first woman to post on this thread? Speaking as a woman, I am not trying to take over the world. I do not want more power ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    There seems to be the assumption here that those refusing to shop at Victoria's Secret now believe that their small action will make the stores change the displays. It is ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I am bothered by the mannequins not because they are an unobtainable size or that the lingerie is sexy, but because of the sexually suggestive positions. The Victoria's Secret at ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?

    Grammatically wrong. They can be used creatively to great effect. Just make sure that the short, choppy fragments go witht eh overall style of what you are writing. If you ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Fake Word

    Frell- word from one of my fav sci-fi shows. It means another word that begins withthe letter f and can't be said on tv.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 because you always keep to your theme, but what is wrong with that poor orangutan?

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: all work and no play make nate go something something

    Nate, sorry your job is driving you insane. What I do to get through a long day at work is break the day into smaller pieces. Instead of "Oh god ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

    Boni- thanks for answerring my question. :)

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

    Very brave post here. Especially that pic. What disability does your sister have? Just asking out of curiosity.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 that dude looks familiar. What's he from?

    Nov 2, 2005


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss