User avatar

Carmina

  • Randomosity Re: Post your last dream here...

    This was actually like a week ago. I haven't been remembering my dreams well this past week. I was in a building that can only be described as like...a children's ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus is Republican

    1)Whether foreign policy is supported by Rebublicans or Democrats doesn't matter. The war is unpopular with a lot people here and we lacked backing from our friends in the U.N. ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    I have read the entire series three times. I never found them difficult to read. I was a bit bothered that there weren't a lot of female characters, but if ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Monsters (Part 2)

    As this is a continuation of hte first piece, all the good things I said before still apply. I liked how quickly you intorduced and established Gus as a character. ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Monsters (Part 1)

    Cool story. Suspenseful. I like that the character isn't running the whole time. That would be boring. He keeps stopping. Finding temporary safe places of tripping and falling. Nit-picks: You ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Research Re: Exclusion in the Middle Grades

    Oh God, don't single them out. Every time I won a writing contest or won the geography bee or something the taunting got exponentially worse. And, getting the outsiders to ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus is Republican

    Getting back to the original question, which is "is this hurting Christianity?" I say yes. Bush claims to be very Christian, that it is the basis of his values and ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "Wildy Waving", or "Forgotten"

    Fine, I won't point out what you told me not to point out. On the whole, another good poem. It is very visual. It conjures a tragic/comic image of someone ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Zany said: honestly I can't see why someone would not want help curing any disease I am not talking about not wanting to cure a disease. I am talking about ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Research Re: Buddism

    BuddhaNet - Worldwide Buddhist Information and Education Network If you want to write a story about Buddists and their beliefs, you need more research than you can get here. There ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that a headache is a great excuse to get out of family gatherings.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Okay, let's start with background. I went to the doctor because I finally have insurance again and wanted a physical. I went back to the health care provider I had ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Oh God, I agree with Qi.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Hawk wrote: what's wrong with eating animals? it's perfectly natural and human. This is just the western society becoming too picky. we're lucky we have a chance to choose what ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Run

    I scrambled to my feet, but my sprained ankle buckled beneath my weight. With a cry I fell to the floor and sprawled over something, the same something that had ...

    Nov 14, 2005


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina