User avatar

Carmina

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    The basic issue of this topic is whether or not Homosexualality is against Christianity. First, let's make a distinction between homosexuality and homosexual acts. Nowhere in the Bible or in ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    (This is the first story I've written in 3 years. Its not too long, so hopefully it is readable. I am still nervous about posting. I had a friend look ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of a Guitarist

    It is an interesting beginning, but I don't think there is enough here to get a good understanding of your intentions with the story. Something creepy about the house and ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prose: "Today Earth, Tomorrow...the WORLD!"

    That is the most random story I have ever read. It sounds like something from a collection of sick and twisted minds. Which is not to say that it is ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer means harvesting the tomatoes, melons, and watermelons. Therefore, busy time at work and no time off. Oh, and its 105 on average for July and August, and I can't ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How did I ever sleep alone

    (First poem written in over 3 years. Took less than 10 minutes. No rewriting yet. Please help.) Breath in my ear On the back of my neck Slow, steady, rhythmic ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: anonymous red rose

    I only critique poems I like. Here is my critique. If you are going to start with a cliche, put it in quotes so that the person reading it doesn't ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: experiment.

    The second line is a very nice image. I like the idea of sttic (which is audio) opening up (which is visiual). It is slightly incongruous, but I like it. ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    The subject of guns and gun control is a very touchy subject. The question about whether Americans "need"guns, however, is pretty straightforward. Americans do not "need" guns. As proof of ...

    Jun 14, 2005


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green