User avatar

Carmina

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chasing the Sunset

    Chasing the Sunset Karen tried not to look at the food. When she did, the poppy seeds looked like ants. They crawled over the bagel and towards her fingers. She ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a depressing poem i felt like writing for once.

    Points for depressing, if that was your goal. I like the line "because I've never stood in the light". I think to be grammatical, you should say "I've never gotten" ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    I really enjoyed your story, but then, I'm kinda morbid and like serial killers. Anyway, some suggestions for tightening it up: [his significant other hanged herself in his closet] "Significant ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: My Way

    Upbeat is good. There is not enough of it these days.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pulse

    (I've never attempted narrative poetry, so if I dropped the ball, let me know where this belongs...and don't say the trash or I'll cry) In the darkness, I reached out ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: My Way

    Gosh that's upbeat.

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: short random dark depressing little poem

    It is exactly what the title implies. On second thought, no. It don't think it is random. Random implies no reason. That is doesn't come from anywhere. This comes from ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exquisite

    I don't like most poems I read. I liked this one. Since this is supposed to be critique though, I'll come up with something. I think the name Dusk sounds ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations to Carmina!

    I haven't been a member for very long, so I don't even really know how member of the month is chosen, but thank you everyone. :D

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sonnet without a title

    (No preamble. Here's my sonnet) Are you sorry for everything you said, And all the things you forgot to say too, When everything got so complicated, And you said I ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"The First Kiss...Again"

    Which kiss are you writing about? Are you reflecting on a a second kiss with one person and comparing it to the first kiss with this person? Or are you ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: protocity

    If its not about slitting your wrists, then don't start the poem with slitting your wrists. I think the poem is stronger without the first two stanzas. I actually think ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    This is in response to Incandescence. What does this dissertation have to do with the topic of whether or not homosexuality is against Christianity? Why are we comparing Christianity to ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    This is response to Duskglimmer. I know I didn't say what it was that happened. I was wondering when someone would say something about that. I like ambiguity. I know ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Chaos You Have Caused

    As far as getting the emotion of the situation on paper, good job. Your pain and concern for your family come across very well. It comes across, though, as something ...

    Jun 26, 2005


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie