User avatar

Carmina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bond

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    I always pick a name that just kinda speaks to me. I had a really shy cat once so I named him Mouse. I like irony so I named a ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    This is as close to me as I could get.

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - chapter 5 -

    O.k. I went back and read all the the chapters to this point. They didn't answer my questions quite as I had hoped. I think there is too much space ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    If it was a black cat, I'd say name it Bagheera, the panther from Jungle Book. Part siamese...hmm....and male.... How about Byron..after the poet? Or Puck from Midsummer Night's Dream? ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - chapter 5 -

    Okay, I haven't read anything here since the first chapter (or was it the prologue?). So, this kinda came out of left field for me and is lacking in context. ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    Tats and piercings can be cool. However...they can go bad.... If you get your eyebrow warned...since it is not through cartilage, your skin will want ot heal up and it ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Hm...I am a vegetarian so turkey is out...and by default gravy. Mashed potatoes just aren't the same without gravy. Stuffing usually is cooked in the that is out. I am ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: RENT

    It was awsome. It was beautiful. I went with some theater buddies of mine and we sang along to the movie. Perhaps we irritated the couple in front of us, ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Medication did not make me a little "off." My creativity was not noticably greater or lesser when I was medicated. Of course, medications are different, and the base reason for ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    If one is naked..I beg not participate in this thread. I don't wanna know. I have black yoga pants Black Chinese inspired shirt with red flowers Appropriate undergarments, the specifics ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    If your family has been in the US for long enough, you get pretty mixed up. I am %100 American mutt. Let's order of greatest contribution I am (to the ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    These animals may not be able to think and contemplate the nature of their existence or the conditions thereof. They may not mind that they are in cramped spaces or ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Mattie said: you have two options: to beleive what Victoria Secret is "trying" to do, or what it's really doing which is selling undergarments. They are not just selling undergarments. ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I agree with Whatsarahsaid. It is factory farming that is the primary problem with the meat industry as it is. That is where the abuse of animals takes place. There ...

    Nov 18, 2005


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor