User avatar

Carmina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 I like that it is home made (so is mine :D ) I wish the lines were darker so I could see it better. I didn't even notice the ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    When I am really bored I will watch tv. Usually it is something sci-fi. Still, even though I am currently an unemployed loser, I only watch about an hour or ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Had dinner with my honey. Finished my first quilt (nothing to write home about hey, a first is a first) Found out I may be getting a bigger house soon.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Artists' Asylum!

    Bobo, I checked out your site. You are missing a genre of art. You have Web Design as art but you don't have Photography? Sigh, a dying art form.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleep

    I like the word play. I like that you invent new compund words. I like the play on words with, "I wrap up in your down". Up and down is ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I need a new title (formerly: The Missive)

    One correction: "idealist" is a noun. "Idealistic" is adjective. Aside from that: I am, "civil as an orange. And something of that jealous complexion." (place the quote if you can. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: (Title pending)

    Its a cute little quatrain. No idea for a title. Maybe just name it after your favorite place to go fishing.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unreciprocated

    Incandescence doesn't like any poem that has the word "you." It doesn't bother me. I kinda like the alternating stanzas. I am not sure if it is deliberate or not. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is an inadequate word for the vast array of feelings and experiences that the word is supposed to sum up. There is love for your fellow human, platonic friend ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 because its all animated and stuff.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Contest Entry: "Street Ball"

    Nice little story. I like the twist. Some cleaning up to do though. This paragraph, "He skimmed through the files a while longer; born August of '87 to an upper ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Work in progress- lol no name yet

    As this is a work in progress, I hope you won't think me too cruel. This reads like notes for something you want to write, not something to in any ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Restless

    I think this poem has potential. I would like to see it broken up into stanzas. I think it would help separate your ideas better. Although running it together like ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: "The World" Writing Challenge 10/10

    (I am either too literal or too abstract; I am not sure which.) I dreamed I found an oyster And knew it was the world Inside it was a pearl ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i

    Thank you all for commenting. Q, you asked where the idea for the masks came from. I do ceramic sculpture. I was having writer's block and was looking around for ...

    Oct 13, 2005


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze