User avatar

Carmina

  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    Life is like a box of chocolates, no matter how carefully you pick around, you will eventually get the nasty coconut.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    This is a great hypothetical question. I think a lot us, when placed in the actual situation may surprise ourselves. I think some people who think, "Sure I will die ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Apology

    Groovy. Thanks for doing it when you could.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter, would it make you feel better if I posted an unflattering pic of me?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 because giant robots are cool, but the pic looks like a screen-shor form a video game. I can see Fontroy's avatar.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    These are not pics of me. Lol. But I am posting them anyway because they are of someone well known here (Hunter). These are from my wedding. No pics of ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Graft

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    sated

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    belie

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The butler did it.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writing challenge 10/17 "Momentary"

    I like the imagery. Ah, fleeting life. By bringing up the crow, are you alluding to Native American mythology and the crows role in the life and death? Or is ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    1.) People who don't use turn signals 2.) Dirty public restrooms 3.) People who don't know how to take turns at stop signs 4.) When people drop by without calling ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Challenge 10/17 Autobiography Haiku

    (I don't think I've written a haiku in a decade. Maybe there's a reason for that) Child on the outside Young lady falling behind Woman still searching

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Prologue

    I think it belongs in the romance section. Although, this is a prologue and as I have read the rest, it might go in a different direction. To accurately reflect ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Jeans Brown wrap shirt My rings and Snoopy watch Tan bra (you all wanted to know that right?) Blue and red undies with the supeman logo (Ha I rule!)

    Oct 20, 2005


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson