User avatar

Carmina

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    White tank Jean that are WAY too big for me because I thin now (YAY!) Hot pink, brick red, blue, and white striped scarf with sequins as a belt. Hot ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    oops, how embarrassing. Thanks. 10/10 because both those are cool quotes.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I did that. I am still doing something wrong. :(

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I haven't posted any pics of me here before. I am self conscious because I am old. But, since I put pics of Hunter on here, I guess I should ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya I'm a noobie!

    Welcome. :)

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    America and England, two nations divided by a common language.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: LABELS

    I think you've discovered a new art form. lol

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    She sat with her knees drawn up and her forhead to her kneecaps. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her shins. He could hear her breath quivering, see her back ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    The blood splatters made a five pointed star. "Oh God," Kaye wispered. "What does it mean?" Jordan didn't answer. He looked farthur into the woods at a trail of blood ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    I think it is very good. I would have to see the pic you were looking at to see how accurate you were. I think the shading is fine. It ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm American and while I am happy for you that your team won, I don't actually give a wet hanky about sports. And why is it called the World series ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    First thought is something that rhymes that I will not put on a public forum where young people can see it. Tee hee. Second though: Pipeweed.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 for the first one. It's too romantic for my taste. 8/10 for the second one. I like it.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Claude

    It doesn't so anything for me. Of course, it's value as a character name has to with what character you want to name. This name might be perfect for someone. ...

    Oct 27, 2005


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly