-
Re: Custom Avatars!
Do mine...please...whatever style is easiest...I'll donate points or something...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Women's Self Defense
I think that it is a good idea to teach a self-defense class as part of physical education. This class should include prevention (i.e. how to avoid situations where rape ...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Poem--"Untitled" (In grudging memory of D)
I thought you should have posted even before she left, but whatever. For this poem, I like the second to the last line of each stanza as a quote. That ...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Do You Have Asperger's Syndrome?
This is very interesting, but may I ask why you are posting this here? The title of this thread "Do you have Asperger's Syndrome?" and the description sorta is inviting ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Can you Touch Type?
Consistantly and accurately when copying a written or typed text, about 60. When chatting or blogging or writing things htat are popping into my head, much faster. 60 is pretty ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Pets
Those are very nice photos.
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Pets
Sheltie actually. Like a collie in miniature. He weighs 25 pounds and is knee high in stead of hip high.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Pets
This is my dog Haplo. We call him the pitiful creature of darkness. I also have two paddletail newts named Fig and Vash the Stampede. I have an African Dwarf ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
I have two normal ones and a weird one. Normal: 1) Claustrophobia. On a flight from San Fransisco to London, I started freaking out over Iceland. I felt like there ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
reel
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Favourite movie quote.
Quotes from my favorite movie The Princess Bride Westley: Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says otherwise is selling something. Inigo Montoya: Are you the Miracle Max who worked for ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: MySpace anyone?
I have one, but if I tell y'all what it is, you will know stuff about me in the real world. But, since I doubt anyone really cares one way ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Since I celebrate Christmas in both its secular and religious elements, I like hearing "Merry Christmas." It applies to me. However, I am aware that it does not apply to ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Black. Black Jeans Black Tank Black Sweater Black Undies I am in my "Stage Ninja" outfit for working tech crew for a show
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: The Proverbial Carrot
(I haven't posted in a while...so...have at it) The bar is just a little too high It hangs just out of reach I could get a stepladder Or even pull ...
Dec 1, 2005
