User avatar

Carmina

  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Do mine...please...whatever style is easiest...I'll donate points or something...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    I think that it is a good idea to teach a self-defense class as part of physical education. This class should include prevention (i.e. how to avoid situations where rape ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"Untitled" (In grudging memory of D)

    I thought you should have posted even before she left, but whatever. For this poem, I like the second to the last line of each stanza as a quote. That ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Do You Have Asperger's Syndrome?

    This is very interesting, but may I ask why you are posting this here? The title of this thread "Do you have Asperger's Syndrome?" and the description sorta is inviting ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    Consistantly and accurately when copying a written or typed text, about 60. When chatting or blogging or writing things htat are popping into my head, much faster. 60 is pretty ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Those are very nice photos.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Sheltie actually. Like a collie in miniature. He weighs 25 pounds and is knee high in stead of hip high.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    This is my dog Haplo. We call him the pitiful creature of darkness. I also have two paddletail newts named Fig and Vash the Stampede. I have an African Dwarf ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I have two normal ones and a weird one. Normal: 1) Claustrophobia. On a flight from San Fransisco to London, I started freaking out over Iceland. I felt like there ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    reel

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Quotes from my favorite movie The Princess Bride Westley: Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says otherwise is selling something. Inigo Montoya: Are you the Miracle Max who worked for ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MySpace anyone?

    I have one, but if I tell y'all what it is, you will know stuff about me in the real world. But, since I doubt anyone really cares one way ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Since I celebrate Christmas in both its secular and religious elements, I like hearing "Merry Christmas." It applies to me. However, I am aware that it does not apply to ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Black. Black Jeans Black Tank Black Sweater Black Undies I am in my "Stage Ninja" outfit for working tech crew for a show

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Proverbial Carrot

    (I haven't posted in a while...so...have at it) The bar is just a little too high It hangs just out of reach I could get a stepladder Or even pull ...

    Dec 1, 2005


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown