-
Re: General Request Repository
Hello all I would like to get reviews on three of my works I recently posted. 1. Wishes 2. Beauty in Writing 3. On your feet Soldier. Please these reviews ...
Jan 28, 2025 -
Re: Clauses and Phrases
Thanks so much for this article!!
Sep 19, 2017 -
Re: I'm in a short story fiction contest, and I lack ideas fit f
@Rosendorn, thank you! for the feedback
Sep 16, 2017 -
Re: I'm in a short story fiction contest, and I lack ideas fit f
@cadi thank you so much...the quote.. I love it so much..I've been trying to throw more lights on it...and I think hopefully am headed somewhere.
Sep 14, 2017 -
Re: I'm in a short story fiction contest, and I lack ideas fit f
A family filled with misery, poverty, suffering and their different struggles (each family) to leave such a life... so the first part I've wrote was mostly an introduction on the ...
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: I'm in a short story fiction contest, and I lack ideas fit f
So here's the thing. I entered for a writing contest...And I haven't still been able to come up with a good story idea. I came up with one, and someone ...
Sep 13, 2017
