User avatar

Carlymillie

Gunboi

  • Randomosity Re: Earn 200 points

    3). - hold me by the heart - Kehlani 6). - how come of all you failed this??? (b**** better have my money - Rihanna) lol....Thanks, for checking it out!

    Sep 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    paradox? probably as confusing as the word itself... (I tagged you "earn 200 points" game.. I know u got a lot of points, but an extra 200 will be useful.. ...

    Sep 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Earn 200 points

    1: "...how humble you'll feel about your past bliss, once the tables have turned around...." 2: "I've been reading books of old, the legends and the myths, the testaments they ...

    Sep 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Earn 200 points

    So I'm planning to make this a thing, where every Monday, I'll share from 100-200points, depending on how much am able to review for that week, but I won't be ...

    Sep 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    fun too can kill sometimes, remember that.

    Sep 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    sure thing, a lot of people eat glue and paper, but I disagree that that's what keeps them fit.

    Sep 16, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Aches are really bad you know, the last time I had a stomach ache, I had to lie on my tummy all day, and trust me that's the most frustrating ...

    Sep 16, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    This game, is really fun, and to be honest, I loose a lot at it when I play it with my sisters. They are very good at it, believe me. ...

    Sep 15, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfortunately, while you're laughing at the fact that the nuke didn't explode, the giant hawk, returns, dashes down and swallows you. (how did I do? first time!)

    Sep 15, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    Lol....all it makes me think about is matrix

    Sep 14, 2017


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria