-
Re: My last word, your first word.
Over again, I give my life.
Jan 11, 2018 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
immortal like a vampire??
Dec 22, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Years that have passed, failed to appreciate them that's why.
Nov 28, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Must Kara be everywhere?
Nov 13, 2017 -
Re: Earn 200 points
It was a really hard to decision to pick the winner!!! as all the poems, (although not so many entries) were just too great. I had to get help from ...
Oct 24, 2017 -
Re: Earn 200 points
@DemonGoddess, it's still on. @popsicles wouldn't you love to try?
Oct 23, 2017 -
Re: Earn 200 points
Poetry challenge !!!! write a poem with the following devices! * Alliteration * Metaphor * Pun *Repetition Submission of poems closes 2hrs after this post is made!!!... Good luck!!! 250points!!!----Re
Oct 22, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Difference is what distinguishes two things, Does that make any sense?
Oct 12, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
cowboys have the strangest dress sense
Sep 30, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Presidents voted last election all over the globe seem to be all messy. My President has been absent from the country half the time since he got inaugurated. recently he ...
Sep 21, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Trump well, is just a name I see in tabloids, I hear he hasn't been so much of a good President so far. I'm not American, but i miss the ...
Sep 21, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Life as been frustrating to me lately, so I don't see anything amazing in there.
Sep 20, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Both for a book and a movie, I just think it would make a fine name.
Sep 19, 2017 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
"street light" would be a good name for a movie though. or isn't there already one of such?
Sep 19, 2017 -
Re: Earn 200 points
lol...yeah, very much.
Sep 18, 2017
