-
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
unfortunately, while you're laughing at the fact that the nuke didn't explode, the giant hawk, returns, dashes down and swallows you. (how did I do? first time!)
Sep 15, 2017 -
Re: Me
Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me here so far and has made me feel at home.
Sep 15, 2017 -
Re: I'm in a short story fiction contest, and I lack ideas fit f
@cadi thank you so much...the quote.. I love it so much..I've been trying to throw more lights on it...and I think hopefully am headed somewhere.
Sep 14, 2017 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Lol....all it makes me think about is matrix
Sep 14, 2017 -
Re: I'm in a short story fiction contest, and I lack ideas fit f
A family filled with misery, poverty, suffering and their different struggles (each family) to leave such a life... so the first part I've wrote was mostly an introduction on the ...
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: I'm in a short story fiction contest, and I lack ideas fit f
So here's the thing. I entered for a writing contest...And I haven't still been able to come up with a good story idea. I came up with one, and someone ...
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: Me
I am Millie from Nigeria, I just randomly found this site when I googled a question to help with a writing competition I entered, so I decided to join the ...
Sep 13, 2017
