User avatar

Carina

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Gravedigger

    review #11 - team yellow Hi! Thought I'd drop by and review. Actually (and shamefully), I did not get the da Vinci reference until I looked at the reviews. But ...

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: May the World Burn, Chapter Four

    review #10 - team yellow Hi, Carina here again to finish your story! However, I must say that I nearly jumped to the ceiling when I found out that the ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: May the World Burn, Chapter Three

    review #9 - team yellow Hey, it's me again! I just can't get enough of this story. I really felt like throwing my keyboard at the wall in the end. ...

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: May The World Burn, Chapter Two

    review #8 - team yellow Although I'm still relatively new to YWS, this far the best piece I've seen. I was reading faster and faster, anticipating and wanting to know ...

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: May the World Burn, Chapter One

    review #7 - team yellow Hi! It seems kind of pointless to be the sixth reviewer when everyone before me already got into awesome details that I totally wanted to ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beautiful Fantasy

    review #6 - team yellow Hiya! I really like this piece. It makes me wonder and reflect back on my own life as well as the character's; what is this ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Breathe Electric: Lightning Flight chapter one

    team yellow - review #5 Hello! I stumbled upon this thread and thought I would review. :) My first impressions? 1) At first I thought, "Oh, man, is this whole ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Reckoning- Chapter 3

    review #4 - team yellow Hey! It's me again. I've noticed that I've been a mechanical grammar Nazi in like all the reviews so far, so today I'll focus less ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Reckoning- Chapter 2

    team yellow- review #3 Hey again! Chapter two review, coming up. I'm just going to head right into my notes here: I mean , hey , I really admired Harry ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Reckoning- Chapter 1

    review #2 - team yellow Hola! First off, I was totally going to write the exact same thing as Stella said, but she beat me to it. D: So I'll ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Reckoning- Prologue

    review #1 - team yellow Hi! Here for a review. (By the way, if you hear anything about teams and review contests, tell them Team Yellow is the best!) Anyways, ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Imagine. Chapter 1

    Hey there! I was peeking around recognized you from my I'm-new-here thread. Thought I'd drop by and give a shot at a review. :D the beginning: - I loved the ...

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Toxic Valentine

    Romance is not my main forte, but I'm one of those people who have to read some kind of romantic book if I want to stay sane. There were some ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Atlia, Chapter One

    Alright, so I read through the story and took some notes. I've got a little advice and some pros and cons, but I'll do it in paragraph form. Once the ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Howl - Prologue

    This would be my first review. So, here I go. Since this is a prologue, I liked how you left the ending hanging. Way to keep the reader (me, in ...

    Dec 29, 2011


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu