User avatar

CardDragon

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello Anthony. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll be able to get some type of feedback for your work, possibly even by me. But besides that, this is a great ...

    Jul 24, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    The Spanish word for wall. :D

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi (: I'm new .

    Well Forever, that is what this site is about. It helps improve your writing skills. Though that is just not what this site is all about. It is a social ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola! Como estan ustedes?

    From a dragon to another dragon,welcome to YWS. Well I do not have much too say, but feel free to ask about any questions about the site. :D CardDragon... :P

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 6th Birthday Radio Show

    The chat room is going to be packed :shock: .

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW so please read!!!

    Welcome, since we give everyone at YWS nicknames for their nicknames, I shall call you Dots. I am CardDragon, not actually a dragon, but in a spiritual way. Enough about ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert clever welcome message here*

    Well hello, Paper, welcome to YWS. YWS is a good place to meet other people( or Papercraft) like yourself. Never be afraid to log into chat, it is where are ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Reise! Heh.

    Hello Sharice, I am CardDragon, many people refer to me as Card. My real name is Jelani,(Gel-lan-nee), enough about myself.I'm here to tell you about YWS. I joined YWS this ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 25 (GMT) is a Reviewing Sunday

    Is this like a world cup for story reviewing. Best get reviewing!!!!!

    Jul 25, 2010


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro