User avatar

CardDragon

  • Archive Re: The Eiroquers

    yeah, 2 other people at least this storybook will not die yet.

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Eiroquers

    Name-Eric Personality- Very naive and good heart-ed, does not like to see evil being done to others. special skill- good navigational skills along with great accuracy good with a magical ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Eiroquers

    Now that I have caught your attention, I will introduce the story.This is a story of a government hunting down magical beings, by the use of wolf riders, wolves and ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Elemental Warriors restart (invite only)

    Name: Jimmy Tale Age: 25 Gender: Male Race: human Element: Fire Appearance: History: Grew up in a wealthy family. He lived there until he discovered his abilities. His family hates ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Wolf Pack (STARTS September 2nd)

    Name: Lyrca Age: 17 Gender: female Race: Low magnus-The Refragatio Rank: beginner Weapon/Magic: Long sword. Appearance: Has White colored hair and is 5 feet 6inches tall. Thin,but muscular and has ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Reno. I was excited we were going to London,England. Since my father died we hadn't ever traveled on an airplane. My mother was to haunted about losing her husband and ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    This is a dead storybook!!! I'm just struggling to write on it...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Reno Redwing "So, who are you all?" asked a man , he was buff. I did not like this dude one bit as far as I could throw him. (Not ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    me neither, I can't find a picture of a blue haired male... that is real.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Leah. When I awoke it was morning, but I wasn't in the bookstore. No, I was out in the wilderness with total strangers to find a missing prince. I got ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Name: William Motto Redwing Nickname: Reno Age: 19 Gender: male Languages: french,Spanish,English College: MIT Picture: 42-15536859.jpg Written description: About 5 foot 9 inches tall. Tanned with cra

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    I guess my character is a she now. Just have to change the profile..

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Leah I couldn't remember how I got here. I blinked, it was night time and I was in a forested area. I sat up, and then I remembered. I must ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    I'll think I'll claim a hyena. I am new to story-booking,so it may not be perfect. Name: Leah Stark Age: 16 Gender: male Animal: hyena Appearance - Written: Has brown ...

    Aug 6, 2010


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats