-
Re: Art I've Done This Summer Break-2011
This is some pretty nice and creepy stuff here.
Aug 10, 2011 -
Re: Name finding tips
I will suggest Komi, it sounds cute but also has a dark feel for it. Though Melissa would work.
Feb 18, 2011 -
Re: Black And White Photography
Nice pictures, you shall be my favorite writer.
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: Anything Really (in collaboration with Snoink!)
Amazing, a cute rabbit and laughing animals.
Dec 4, 2010 -
Re: Scout and Mayella
I have to read that book also...lame.
Dec 1, 2010 -
Re: Legen and Tomoyo
those dolls are really, really, really creepy...and 3D like.
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: Scribbles from a cartoonist
you can draw well...
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: My Home
Such a beautiful place...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: My Country =D
You live near a forested area, my father would like it there.
Jul 25, 2010
