User avatar

CardDragon

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ducky you actually have the lips of a duck,(that was a joke). Well anyways,AWKWARD.

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Dream.

    Believe it or not I have a favorite dream. Or shall I say favorite dreams believe it or not. In my favorite dream I was at school in my art ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    Owl city of course.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your crushes and stories.

    Okay to start this off , I will introduce my story. I have had about nearly 10 crushes with a lot of stories behind them. Okay, the most recent I ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: So, do you have a Blog?

    At My real blog is private, so you can contact me at my email. This one is public with less features, includes some of my works. Now hosting Lemons, Girls, ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You know I was joking right ninja? After all you are a ninja(dragons and ninja's are mortal competitors).

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

    Hmm. I would be 25 years old and out of college. I would launch my internet television company.That would make a lot of money in this age. By then I ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ninja, I've always imagined you on the pudgy side. evil laugh.

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Reise thought I was a woman? Really.. It says I'm a male on the avatar.

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I shall reveal my face.. warning: Eyes will bleed. 100_2260.jpg Eyes not bleeding yet? 100_2313.jpg That is all.( and I am not cute..alright.)

    Aug 28, 2010


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)