User avatar

CardDragon

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 6th Birthday Radio Show

    The chat room is going to be packed :shock: .

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    so they are actually food? A strange and hungry- tickling story.

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    It is strange about your fantasy of talking food. I must laugh. Though it is pretty strange that bread can last some months without having mold on it. With that ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's watching you undress

    Basically I will say 3 things. One I cannot comment on the poem style because I do not know much about poem structure, though I will say this the poem ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Nari Loves Yeon Sook CHAPTER I

    Everything was excellent, I must say. There was a perfect flashback , in the middle of the story. Though the reader cannot possibly know who Nari and Yeon Sook are. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Death of Theorem [1]

    Okay, it is CardDragon here for suggestions. Take no offense to what I am about to say. Sometimes it is best to leave cliffhangers towards the end of the book. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hi

    I am just going to say this now, do not take these comments to heart. Alright there where errors in the story, like when you used came instead of come. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Padma's Valentine

    Do not change it with foreshadowing, the story took me by storm. It is my favorite story!

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    somebody ghouled Puzzle. :o

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    that dude is a lucky Caterpillar,eating a forsaken apple. Haaa. HAA!

    Oct 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Padma's Valentine

    HOLLY COW! This started off good and normal, then it just turned plain out weird. Just like a Dresden Cloak comic( you should search it up). I was shocked at ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Music Of War!

    Thanks everyone for there comments. It keeps me going. This is much better than approval from family. ;)

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Elemental Warriors restart (invite only)

    Name: Jimmy Tale Age: 25 Gender: Male Race: human Element: Fire Appearance: History: Grew up in a wealthy family. He lived there until he discovered his abilities. His family hates ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Comment L'Amour: An Epic Romance in List Form

    I am going to say that this was weird. It may be confusing but if you read over it you can understand it. It was all the themes that go ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ducky you actually have the lips of a duck,(that was a joke). Well anyways,AWKWARD.

    Oct 3, 2010


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi