User avatar

CardDragon

  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    The Spanish word for wall. :D

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi (: I'm new .

    Well Forever, that is what this site is about. It helps improve your writing skills. Though that is just not what this site is all about. It is a social ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sweetest Magic-Part 1-Chapters 2 and 3

    On the contrary to wickedwonder, this story did not have too much description. Sorry to say, it was just too boring. You could have made it more clearer, but keep ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Victoria

    This poem had a lot of descriptive words that keeps the reader from being bored. The only thing that was weird was at the end when you broke off of ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ask the Stars

    I like this poem because it compares a star to a human. It didn't seem to rhyme if it was supposed to. Well that's all this dragon can say,bye.

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    A mysterious but cool person. :D

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Sol and Veiyloxx. Boy this form is sure funny... can't stop laughing. :D

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Let's Say

    Hmmm. This was a very good story, though told threw questions. This story relates to many people including myself. For myself minus the violence, but the hurt. Yes the hurt. ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Legen and Tomoyo

    those dolls are really, really, really creepy...and 3D like.

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles from a cartoonist

    you can draw well...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola! Como estan ustedes?

    From a dragon to another dragon,welcome to YWS. Well I do not have much too say, but feel free to ask about any questions about the site. :D CardDragon... :P

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    ELLO! I had a problem understanding this poem. Basically it is about a person telling about a secret feeling. Though I am not sure that is what it means.

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I search among a sea and looked for a writer's company. My social site that I used went horrible, and I had to pay if I wanted to access it. ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    I was there...weirdest wedding ever.

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Rooftop leaping

    Haa, Haa, Haa… Rooftop leaping then I believe I am sleeping. A monster is creeping in the night, wishing the light of the helicopter wasn’t so bright. It is red ...

    Nov 16, 2010


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster