User avatar

CardDragon

  • Lyrics Re: Beautiful Boy

    Personally I liked Version 2, its words flowed more than its previous version. Though I am not sure how your song is set up. The bottom half, went it into ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Looker

    Standing from afar, looking in a bar. She is turned and I cannot earn a glance. I do not even have a chance. If I did, it would be in ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: She Wonders Sometimes.

    This poem is short ans simple, but you get it. This person has been beat up or some UN-honorable crime happened to her and she wonders if she is the ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: A Necessary Parting

    This poem had grammar issues, there were a lot of lowercase I's in it. Which displays you were writing this quickly and with your heart and soul. Either that or ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Earth

    Hmmm...all I can say is Hmmm, this is short. Short but meaningful, and the rhyme emphasizes the theme. I read this once, I read it twice noticing gone rhymed with ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prom Disaster *2*

    Hello, this is CardDragon. In your story there was an error. My hearts anger from breaking into pieces was coming out of my mouth. There should be a comma before ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Art contest: Design me a logo!

    will work on it. Blinking cursor right?

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Spot Claimed!

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Hot Girls!

    really I shall post a pic.

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Nice plants, Samuel Garrison and Forsakin, you look ...ur...unhappy.

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here I created some virtual people. 12102010173853.jpg A better one, but with glitches... Evange Krom..jpg Original: stock-photo-young-group-one-man-and-two-women-in-formals-over-white-1240838.jpg

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black And White Photography

    Nice pictures, you shall be my favorite writer.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anything Really (in collaboration with Snoink!)

    Amazing, a cute rabbit and laughing animals.

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Scout and Mayella

    I have to read that book also...lame.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Love You More

    Please what is that first person talking about. Poems are not suppose to be presence. I actually liked that poem, it was a good poem. Though it was normal, you ...

    Dec 1, 2010


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451