User avatar

CardDragon

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I jump off the ship and quickly catch on to to your hips. I pull you up and I am greeted with your lips. Though something is wrong, you move ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I am crying in my ship. Seeing you and your dude just broke my hip. I am so crying as the ship takes off from the forest. I'd be lying ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Kitten In the Hat

    I was just like the Kitten in the Hat. Just learning to kill rats and to make friends with the bats. And other cats. Not knowing what I'd grow to. ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I travel the universe searching for you,threw worlds red and blue, old and new, sparkling star systems and threw a black hole into new dimension. Might I mention I am ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Generation X

    The reality is sad today, many children drop out of of school and do not practice absence. At my school, there are 2500-3000 students enrolled. There is not one time ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Rooftop leaping

    The person who is leaping across roofs is laughing because leaping far distances and onto buildings is death defying. He is laughing to keep himself from stopping and freaking out.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lemons, Advemturers and Girls 2

    Last time.. our adventurers were transported from the Krom warehouse into... and they are just awakening from their experience. Talen awoke, his head was throbbing and felt sheets over his ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Of Mice And Men" Comparison Essay

    This is CardDragon. For your notice, I am not good at reviewing essays for school. Well I shall try to review your essay. - Well it was not very attractive ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name finding tips

    I will suggest Komi, it sounds cute but also has a dark feel for it. Though Melissa would work.

    Feb 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Royal and the Truthful

    In the land of Limits there was hardly a law. Tyrants ruled and many natives were forced from their igloos. This is not a story of the brave and the ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Beautiful Boy

    V.2 Beautiful boy, you've always held my heart Even from the start That version 2.

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the angel nobody appreciated

    I do have any suggestions, but input.This poem refers to a girl as an angel that is downcast-ed by people.This girl is good and faithful in her future.Though this angel ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Do Not Cross part 2

    I read part one,(then this part) but this seems like an odd but fun story. My guess is that this takes place in some Utopian world, where girls married to ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Times We Spent Together....

    This poem could use some work, the words could use a bit more flow. Some words I do not know what they even meant, you might want to explain at ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pit of a Miracle

    I make it a practice to ignore who ever wrote the story. Who ever wrote this story, I will have to give you a thumbs up. The story started off ...

    Jan 30, 2011


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March