User avatar

CardDragon

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: False

    I really liked this poem, but I have no real advice for you on the poem. The poem made since and I cannot find anything wrong with it. I see ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    If you wrote a story about us, then our relationship is robust. I love you secretly, even though rage is packed in you neatly. You love me secretly, even though ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    Lets watch some movies from an adventurous time when all things were groovy. If you let me watch a western, well have a duel and I'll take my turn. Well ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I train every morning to dawn in front of the dojo lawn. I'm not the best but whats to detest about kicking and spinning. Soon I will be winning and ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I see you going to lunch. I admire you while your passing by. Even though I will never ask. For it would be too much of a task. I will ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    If you tell a lie on top of a lie on top of a lie, a lie on that lie,on top of another lie, ...then you might as well just ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    We came from a world of bread and butter. These people came from a world were everything is feared in dread. Sent here by a who, we all know what ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I saw you in the park, girl it was dark. I don't intend to be a criminal, but girl you got looks to steal for. Even if I roped you ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I am a bear with red hair. I give people a good scare, whenever I'm there. Oh the glorious kingdoms of foods, fill my moods. Pizza is like airplanes,hamburgers come ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I wish I could run away and find my own place to stay. To stay away, from the people who want me to pay and from the people that are ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I watched as a mountain caramelized in front of me. And possibly behind me is killer to be. Cause what's happening to the planet, is simply to kill for cause ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    As I travel across space i wonder if I'm out of place. Traveling in space and its a race that never seems to end. Traveling forever is traveling that never ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    Oh sleep is far beyond deep. But I need sleep. I hunger for the goddess of dreams. Way more than I hunger for many ice creams. Please inner soul, don't ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    I once love a girl, seeing her rocked my world. It could have lasted for ever but whenever I sat next to her. She showed her fangs to me, and ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Universal Heart Break

    Half Hour,Half Power In between today and yesterday In some brilliant way This day is not gone. Tomorrow is not alone. For it has a friend until when time ascends ...

    Apr 9, 2011


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words