User avatar

CardDragon

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Introduction

    Does this story have a point? Yes, Harri is going on a journey to find her parents to go on an unknown Quest. Is it original? Yes it is original ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finally

    Everything seems well but what is behind this door?

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm not alone and the wind would moan.

    standing from afar, looking in a bar, at the girl talking about her dream car. I wish i could take her to the stars. instead I'm trapped behind imaginary cell ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Abomination Station

    I'm stuck on a ship with an abomination. It all started at lunch having a dip. Then I heard a "kaa-boom"! And that was the start of many more scrooms ...

    Jul 2, 2010


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs