User avatar

CardDragon

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Battle of Brothers

    I guess I wasn't being clear and should have added an introduction. Chicken Boy is from the planet Eno, in which the people there are born with an animal spirit ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: dark heart, demon slayer: a demon's tears

    It is a cool story that just goes not to fast. It is not normal paced though, it is kinda hard to in-vision the transition from her being in the ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why Red?

    The children smiled as they gathered around their favorite grandpa, Grand Red, as he began to tell them a bed time story. Among the children there were Grand Red's grandchildren, ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Battle of Brothers

    Today , Chicken boy and Turkey boy are found to be brothers. Chicken boy,the good one and Turkey boy who is less than nice, and wants to put an end ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wings of Concrete

    a bit of a creepy poem..

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Un-fun feeling.

    The story is about a girl who is stood up by her date and another girl who disliked her threw fruit punch on her dress. She goes home sad and ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Abomination Station

    not be rude but my person does this for fun. I do not base it on any structure, I just write... and It wasn't supposed to be funny either.

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Un-fun feeling.

    Once there was a time when she dressed to impress. But someone had to dislike her dress. And now she is a mess, too shocked to know what to dress. ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A man, a cat and the moon

    Wow...That was a good poem.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mint Thunder

    I was traveling threw a happy land, listening to my favorite band. But I looked down and saw the sand, looking all dark and tanned. There was an arch and ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm not alone and the wind would moan.

    It has a meaning you know.... The poem would mean nothing without the wind.The wind represents being alone. Plus this was my first poem writing... And if you are not ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitten

    It is a good story.. but it ends sad. Did the character die or turn into a vampire?

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: After the Shadow Children Capter 1

    This sounds familiar....Like it is what happened after that book series ended. It sounds like an Apocalypse for that continent. Obviously I would suggest to you to make it a ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Vegas baby

    Hello.... This sounds more like a song. Than a poem. It could use some work. This work is like a mix between a poem and a song. But also good ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Moonlight Running.

    Now Its dark and now I know we should have gone to the park. But we we should climb up the the ark and kiss in the dark. The shadows ...

    Jul 8, 2010


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi