User avatar

CardDragon

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: HIGH TIDE part1

    Amanti Bram stared out into the blue sea. The sea was clear and you could see the animals swimming down beneath. No one was around, it was a time when ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare Hosiptal.

    thank you for commenting.

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Reise! Heh.

    Hello Sharice, I am CardDragon, many people refer to me as Card. My real name is Jelani,(Gel-lan-nee), enough about myself.I'm here to tell you about YWS. I joined YWS this ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Home

    Such a beautiful place...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare Hosiptal.

    I wish I would awake, but the words in my dreams seam to bake. Just right into one nasty stake that I ate. Not right while awake. The voices are ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mint Thunder

    Hey Dude! It could pay to be nice, this work didn't come from a elephant's behind. Just because you know who to write poems better than me, doesn't mean you ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: what do i do with myself?

    Hello, Card Dragon here. Well your poem is not as interesting. It is just a bit dull, but it has a point : You can not stop the flow of ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Country =D

    You live near a forested area, my father would like it there.

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prochecy (proluge)

    Well its not much of a prologue, it should be placed in the beginning of chapter one. There is no telling what the story is going to be about, but ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Magic

    I really did not get why you called it magic(because I am not you). None of the stuff refers to magic, except how fast things can change( and that is ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: After Class

    This is really shocking to read, I only had to read it once and I understood it. Though I did not like what the poem was about ,a teacher and ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Girl Dismantled

    Well Upon reading it , I could actually understand the poem. It is a good poem, and a good example of a non-rhyming poem.

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I Still Want You

    A bit weird , it would not be a song I would listen to. It could be better written ,but I guess the point of it is for it to ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 25 (GMT) is a Reviewing Sunday

    Is this like a world cup for story reviewing. Best get reviewing!!!!!

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: La Luna y el DelfĂ­n (The Moon and the Dolphin)

    Hello this is cardDragon, though I speak little Spanish, but the computer doesn't. It is a good poem but a bit confusing. It says in ruff English translation: One night ...

    Jul 23, 2010


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits