-
Re: Books You Want To Read
I want to read a book about my entire life! The Supernaturalists Sequel The first Supernaturalists was one of the first chapter books I read by myself and it helped ...
Jun 29, 2011 -
Re: Blur the Lines - Part One - Chapters 10 - 13 (Edited)
Okay I did not read the entire thing, but the part I read was good. It was like reading a book, it had a lot of descriptions and it made ...
Jun 26, 2011 -
Re: The Eiroquers
Name-Eric Personality- Very naive and good heart-ed, does not like to see evil being done to others. special skill- good navigational skills along with great accuracy good with a magical ...
Jun 15, 2011 -
Re: Love and Hate
I believe this a good story about the nature of humans. It is sort of similar to a faerie tale, the way you told the story.There was an error in ...
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: The Eiroquers
Now that I have caught your attention, I will introduce the story.This is a story of a government hunting down magical beings, by the use of wolf riders, wolves and ...
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: The Search
This a good story but it could go into detail. The story would be better if the lines weren't all spaced out.
May 24, 2011 -
Re: a touching story
This is a good story, but the fact it is not your story just throws people off from reading it. A better place for this would be in your blog. ...
May 1, 2011 -
Re: Universal Heart Break
Prepare to be confused,confuzzled and slap in the face. Prepare to run away from a black hole, cause it is a dangerous race to simply survive in this horrible classroom. ...
May 1, 2011 -
Re: Universal Heart Break
I confess, I did help that model undress. Out of that pink, yet floral, yet beautiful dress. Yes,yes, I confess I been on the wrong side of the law, to ...
Apr 30, 2011 -
Re: Universal Heart Break
If you feel sick, way too quick, then you have taken too much ice cream licks. I just want too eat, to get over the defeat. I thought I was ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Universal Heart Break
I do anything I want. I'll eat any croissant. I'll marry me some girls with big rumps. Presidents shall learn one day not to mess with the Trumps. I make ...
Apr 27, 2011 -
Re: Universal Heart Break
I waited for the bus. And debated on going back for you. I want to save you, but I know its true, I need help saving you. From that place ...
Apr 26, 2011 -
Re: Universal Heart Break
If every morning I could see your face, I would. If I could hold your hand, I would. I am simply in love with someone unreal, made perfectly. So sorry ...
Apr 25, 2011 -
Re: Universal Heart Break
I really hate Twilight, with lover vampires that bite. These characters make Dracula feel UN-right and if he was still alive he'll kill them in spite. Though to fans this ...
Apr 25, 2011 -
Re: Universal Heart Break
I say at the end of an exhausting day. To all my friends who are here to stay. Hoist the party in the air. Whether you're in your chair or ...
Apr 24, 2011
