User avatar

CardDragon

  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    This is a dead storybook!!! I'm just struggling to write on it...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Reno Redwing "So, who are you all?" asked a man , he was buff. I did not like this dude one bit as far as I could throw him. (Not ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hightide part2

    very helpful wise human

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hightide part2

    Books,thought Stacy, a lot of books. The Nora Bookstore spanned to what seemed like miles on top of miles,though it was only twice as large as a normal building. Stacy ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    me neither, I can't find a picture of a blue haired male... that is real.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Pain

    In short this poem was not horrible, but it could use some work. Still it is good for a book character to say. You may want to use a metaphor ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Leah. When I awoke it was morning, but I wasn't in the bookstore. No, I was out in the wilderness with total strangers to find a missing prince. I got ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Name: William Motto Redwing Nickname: Reno Age: 19 Gender: male Languages: french,Spanish,English College: MIT Picture: 42-15536859.jpg Written description: About 5 foot 9 inches tall. Tanned with cra

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    I guess my character is a she now. Just have to change the profile..

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Leah I couldn't remember how I got here. I blinked, it was night time and I was in a forested area. I sat up, and then I remembered. I must ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    I'll think I'll claim a hyena. I am new to story-booking,so it may not be perfect. Name: Leah Stark Age: 16 Gender: male Animal: hyena Appearance - Written: Has brown ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: HIGH TIDE part1

    says the high school drop out... :)

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Duel

    It is a good story, but I agree with ReicePiecey you should describe the characters a bit more along with the fighting scene. For example you can use... 1. slashed ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: HIGH TIDE part1

    Hey Torigirl 16 do you read books? Obviously not much....I'm writing it as if the reader were the king. One note of advice, you should try to think out of ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: HIGH TIDE part1

    Ridiculous, I had to write this story quick and you don't have time to check for grammar mistakes.Though I do admit, I went to fast in writing this, my house ...

    Aug 2, 2010


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour