User avatar

CardDragon

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I shall reveal my face.. warning: Eyes will bleed. 100_2260.jpg Eyes not bleeding yet? 100_2313.jpg That is all.( and I am not cute..alright.)

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Reno. I was excited we were going to London,England. Since my father died we hadn't ever traveled on an airplane. My mother was to haunted about losing her husband and ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Hell (Introduction)

    My advice exactly is to write out a plan in which you want this story to go.. Other than that it seems nice, but as you know some dreams are ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    I liked it..

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    That is one good looking robot. 8/10

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW so please read!!!

    Welcome, since we give everyone at YWS nicknames for their nicknames, I shall call you Dots. I am CardDragon, not actually a dragon, but in a spiritual way. Enough about ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bye,bye summer..

    Sleeping in late I realized I had a date with summer. I awoke not to soon, and started the sail on a ship that I was marooned at school with. ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert clever welcome message here*

    Well hello, Paper, welcome to YWS. YWS is a good place to meet other people( or Papercraft) like yourself. Never be afraid to log into chat, it is where are ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted

    This was a good story, but it could use a bit more description. You could had made the time frame before she saw them kissing longer. It would had made ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never let music die

    This was a very good poem. It worked for the poem that the words didn't also has a good point, you can understand it clearly. The main character listens to ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Many Colors (1) [name change from 'Over It']

    This is a good story, full of descriptions and the main characters thoughts. The dream perfectly describes what happened to the character and her life. Basically she is competing for ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Spooky

    This was saying nicely, a bad poem. It didn't rhyme nor did it have an exact point. It is not amazing how of billions of planets some can have life. ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Fox, A Dream and A Beast

    I was a bit crazy when I wrote this, I usually don't write about human reproduction. Dang, this puberty thing . Straight to the point, it is about a day ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Fox, A Dream and A Beast

    Was she all a girl could possess. Lightly colored breasts. To say the least,she was the exact opposite of a beast. We met in the west and she was the ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A World Of Chances DT

    Hey I suggest after everyone meets, that we should go to London.

    Aug 13, 2010


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu