User avatar

CardDragon

  • Lyrics Re: Music Of War!

    male Can you hear the music of war?(emphasize) Outside my house residence door. Once it wasn't a chore to come to your door many times more. Now that there is ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 2 - And Seperate...

    It was an overall good story. I could imagine this in a book. You actually wrote it as if it was you as the character. Though towards the end you ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    The beginning started off well, with a enough detail, not a lot of detail. You could add more description to the city. I understood it towards when the dude was ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Psychic Life Of Rose Wheeler Chapter 9

    It seems like a good book. It has good descriptions and I could understand what had just happened. Even though I did not read the eight previous chapters. I would ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Dream.

    Believe it or not I have a favorite dream. Or shall I say favorite dreams believe it or not. In my favorite dream I was at school in my art ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Yeah

    I will say that I lost you at when her friend had to pee. I do not know what happened after then. Did they participate in sexual activity. Or did ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    Owl city of course.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your crushes and stories.

    Okay to start this off , I will introduce my story. I have had about nearly 10 crushes with a lot of stories behind them. Okay, the most recent I ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: So, do you have a Blog?

    At My real blog is private, so you can contact me at my email. This one is public with less features, includes some of my works. Now hosting Lemons, Girls, ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You know I was joking right ninja? After all you are a ninja(dragons and ninja's are mortal competitors).

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lemons,Adventurers and Girls one

    This is apart of 400 and more series of stories I am writing. I revolves around a group if writers that have their own company. Short story short, they end ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

    Hmm. I would be 25 years old and out of college. I would launch my internet television company.That would make a lot of money in this age. By then I ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ninja, I've always imagined you on the pudgy side. evil laugh.

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Wolf Pack (STARTS September 2nd)

    Name: Lyrca Age: 17 Gender: female Race: Low magnus-The Refragatio Rank: beginner Weapon/Magic: Long sword. Appearance: Has White colored hair and is 5 feet 6inches tall. Thin,but muscular and has ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Reise thought I was a woman? Really.. It says I'm a male on the avatar.

    Aug 29, 2010


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green