User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • Art & Photography Re: Just some stuff I took while bored...

    Hey gsppcrocks10, CaptianRandom here, You may have been bored but these photoes were great. The flower ones i loved the most, the angle of the images was good, i liked ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Photos! :}

    Hi GoldenQuill, CaptianRandom here, These photos were fantastic, the snow, the snow dogs, the mountains, they were very well taken, your positioning, and the landscape. Great photos and keep up ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Love of Nature

    Hi dizzymisslizzy10, CaptianRandom here, i loved these photos, they captured where you are and the amazing nature around you, it looks like you had good weather and these photos are ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Step into Munich.

    Hi AquaMarine, CatianRandom here. I loved these photos, they were amazing, i loved the water pictures mostly they really captured where you were and the weather look fantastic. I hope ...

    Jul 29, 2010


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain