User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    No Offence to all the people who have reviewed my work i see where your coming from but did you ever think its meant to be like that, a little ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    Hey everyone, this work is Art/Poetry, also the colors might be a little weird sorry about that the scanner is weird, I hope you enjoy.

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    Hey everyone, this work is Art/Poetry, also the colors might be a little weird sorry about that the scanner is weird, I hope you enjoy.

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    hey Calligraphy CaptianRandom here There's one thing you have to tell yourself, if you don't like it try and improve it, if your happy with it then that's other peoples ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Hey kidashka, CaptianRandom here, I loved these drawings. I love the Hunger Games and i thought your drawings were accurate and detailed enough so that the viewer can really get ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My drawings!

    Hey Anigamer02, CaptianRandom here. I loved these drawings, they were really detailed and really cool. I love anime and these are really good, i wish i could draw as good ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun

    Hi jemjive CaptianRandom here I loved the 3rd and 4th photos they were amazing. The 3rd one didn't include the sun in it but gave the clouds a really cool ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tropical Sunrise

    Hi VitaminCakes CaptianRandom here. I loved these pictures, the color of the sky was amazing how it lead you eye around the page, the trees in the picture was a ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Very own mockingjay (not the book)

    Hey everyone, I go to pottery every Wednesday after school and i didn't know what to make so I wanted to make my very own Mockingjay (this was to celebrate ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempts at Drawing:

    Hey Persephoneia, I loved the eye, im good at drawing eyes but yours was amazing, also with the face i personally think the nose is to big and the line ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Garden

    These are just some pictures i took with my phone one day because i was bored, everyone i show say there really good, i hope you enjoy :)

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodling....

    Hey Shepherd, CaptianRandom here This drawing is amazing i wish i could draw like you, even though there is no color its very well done, I'm speechless, keep up the ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun

    Hi jemjive CaptianRandom here, I really like some of these photos, I LOVED the photo of the sun set and the different colors, i also liked the clouds and the ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fly Free

    Hi finishedmakingsense, CaptianRandom here, How did you get so close to the bird? Its a really clear shot, and its soooooooo cute, the colors on the bird were so prominent ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year

    Hi Thefadedphotograph, CaptianRandom here. These pics were really detailed and amazing. You are really talented, if only i possessed your talent, i can't explain this work, if this took a ...

    Aug 5, 2010


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy