-
Re: Shark from 'Shark Tale' (Contest Entry)
Hi watchmeburn, CaptianRandom here. FINALY YOU UPLAODED SOMETHING. This an alright drawing, its good but there are a couple of things wired about it. First of all this is not ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Some of My Favorites
Hey Amylith, CaptianRandom here. I loved these photos, i loved the 2nd on with that lady bug! it was well done how you made the photo black and white and ...
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: GUESS WHO...[1000 points to whoever guesses first right]
Hey jashbagabaldo, CaptianRandom here. This drawing was amazing, you are really talented, the shaping was well done. You are very good at drawing faces, people who can draw like this ...
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games
i have read all the books, i loved the first one, it was the best book i had read in a VERY long time, The second one was not the ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: Snakes and Ladders
Hey snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom here. This is VERY cool, the thing i like most is how the dice is still in the air you set up the board and camera very ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: About the best I could EVER do.
Hi Isha, CaptianRandon here. DON'T PUT YOURSELF DOWN, these are very good photos, i loved the first photo. If you really want your photos to be the best, take your ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: Good doggie...
Hey Yuriiko, CaptianRandom here. Don't put yourself down, this drawing is amazing, i am a good drawer myself but i cant shade like that to save my life. This was ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: Sunset
Hi snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom. All your photos are amazing, this one was good because the sun was setting, it was a yellow color, and most of all the trees in front ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: Border Collie
Hey snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom here. You continue to amaze me, i love this photo, I have a Border Collie to and there so cute. One thing I would change about this ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: Autumn.
Hi snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom here. I have only seen two of your posts so far and they have both been amazing, your theme for photos was very good and you stuck ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: Just around the countryside...
Hi snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom here. You are very talented and amazing at photography; I would not change anything on these photos there amazing! The sheep is SO cute, the red berry ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: really bad....
Hi Calligraphy, CaptianRandom here. Look please don't take this the wrong way but these drawings look like a ten year old drew them, I'm really sorry to say this but ...
Oct 27, 2010 -
Re: Girl in the wind
Mo. its a manga drawing, i will take your advice on board but you have to under stand these types of drawings don't need to bee realistic, there suppose to ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Girl in the wind
Hey everyone, this is one of my personal favorite pictures, I don’t know why but i just love drawing manga girls in the wind, it’s so cool. Hope you enjoy, ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: I gave you my heart
Hey jashbagabaldo this poem was what ever you wanted it to be
Oct 25, 2010
