User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stay

    Hey everyone, I made this poem after I finished a math test, hope u like it. Stay What a day Full of grief What’s the point of living? When it’s ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My heartbeat

    Hey ROC, i like this poem, but i feel it didn't go anywhere. i liked the length and the spacing within words. All Together i don't know what to think ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Going To Fast!!!

    Every day i wake up and think DAM SCHOOL, then all of a sudden its the end of the day, Every Monday i think DAM SCHOOL, then all of a ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Art

    Hey Artlover2227, my name is CaptianRandom. First of all i love art and what your writing is right, but some people have different perspectives of art, street art might be ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You Said You Would Die For Me

    Hi kingolions, its CaptianRandom I loved this poem, how yo described how people say they will die for you but they never say i will live for you, i loved ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night Sky

    Hey RepublicOfCoter i loved this poem, very descriptive, good length for a poem like this, nicely spaced, and i loved how you described the stars and the moon, if they ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lightning

    This poem is my cousins and he wanted me to put this up on YWS hope you like it, i will tell him all about the reviews. Anger is as ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There's no such thing as a perfect moment

    There no such thing as a perfect moment Once you are in the moment one little thing can tip it off the earth One little thing can destroy everything Small ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finally

    Hi Hibiscus my name is CaptianRandom, First of all i really did not like this poem, in all honesty you could have turned this poem into a short story, it ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Remembering You

    Hi kitrosemon13, im CaptianRandom. I LOVED this poem, it was fantastic, good length, space within the words and a lot of description. i lost myself in the fantasy of my ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dark

    Don’t be afraid of the dark, because whatever you’re scared of might not be able to see you. The Dark, Endless blackness, Endless grief, Endless unhappiness, Endless shade, The dark ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be

    Hey Snoink, Captian Random here, i really thought this was history not poetry, like no offence, it was to short, and not any feel in it, but you did allow ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sometimes I Feel.

    Sometimes I feel like I'm always left out, Sometimes I feel like a miss out, Some times I feel like I’m the odd one out, Sometimes I feel like I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope

    Hey spike71294, im CaptianRandom, I loved this poem, it is filled with description, and depth of love and of cores hope, i didn't mind the length of the poem and ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depressing Rain!!!

    Rain is depressing Rain is calming Rain is salvation Rain is death Rain is depression, when you stand in it for to long then you just stay depressed Rain is ...

    Jun 26, 2010


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars