-
Re: My First Photos! :}
Hi GoldenQuill, CaptianRandom here, These photos were fantastic, the snow, the snow dogs, the mountains, they were very well taken, your positioning, and the landscape. Great photos and keep up ...
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: My Love of Nature
Hi dizzymisslizzy10, CaptianRandom here, i loved these photos, they captured where you are and the amazing nature around you, it looks like you had good weather and these photos are ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Step into Munich.
Hi AquaMarine, CatianRandom here. I loved these photos, they were amazing, i loved the water pictures mostly they really captured where you were and the weather look fantastic. I hope ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: A Lesson in Dying
Hi Snoink, CaptianRandom here i didn't like this poem, i thought it was to depressing, to many remarks about dieing, even though that's the theme of the poem i thought ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: My Death
OMG Hibiscus, its CaptianRandom, I LOVED THIS POEM 10/10, its was great I'm speechless in a good way.... i loved the theme and the description. OMG i just cant say ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: The Death of Love.
Hey GagaBowie, CaptianRandom here. i was confused about this poem , i didn't really get the message or the point to what you have written, are you dead or something ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Why Do You?
Hi romance otaku, CaptianRandom here. sorry but i didn't really like this poem, i was confused about what you were talking about, i didn't really get it. It was long ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Love
Hi Marrzi, CaptianRandom here. i loved this poem, the truth, the reality, the depth, the..... everything. it was great length for what you are writing about and great spacing of ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Escape
Hello LittlePetRock, my name is CaptianRandom. i liked this poem, i think it was good but not great i think you shouldn't rhyme it, i think that put it off ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Magic
Hello SakuraFallsSweetly♥, my name is CaptianRandom. I loved this poem, the rhymes were relevant to the poem (unlike mine when the rhyming can be off) and length was great and ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: I want to see you.
It was a time of grief, We hadn’t seen each other in years And I’m sick of talking to you on skyp I want to hug you, I want to ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: The Feeling of Death
Hi Jon, I'm CaptianRandom. i really enjoyed this poem, it was sad and descriptive, i loved it, the spacing, the amount of words, very good poem. I'm just wondering if ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: The Burning Light
Hey ROC, I LOVED THIS POEM, i loved the theme and the wording, just to be clear was it that she died cos that's what i got from it, i ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: I think of only you
Hey everyone. I wrote this poem when i was about to go to bed one night, its about me and someone. Hope you enjoy. As I lay down in my ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Stay
For all those left confused after reading the last line, I am sorry but I couldn't think of anything else. Please submit any suggestions.
Jul 19, 2010
