User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Bed

    I'm out and it’s late and I'm tired, as I fall asleep on my car I think I wish I were in my bed, my head on the soft pillows, ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She is...

    She is as stubborn as a dog afraid to get into water; she would never agree with me, she would never listen. She is as kind as an ant helping ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Art of Nature

    Hey R.O.C I liked this poem, very good haikuing if that makes sense. I liked the snowflake one and also the mountain one, it was very relaxing to read. I ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Way Out

    kingolions, its CaptianRandom here, i am so speechless, it was an amazing story, you could trn it into a novel if yo wanted, i loved the ending and i loved ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempts at Drawing:

    Hey Persephoneia, I loved the eye, im good at drawing eyes but yours was amazing, also with the face i personally think the nose is to big and the line ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Secret Short Death of Mr. Everdeen

    Hey everyone, this is my version of what happened to Katniss's father Mr. Everdeen in the novel The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins ( i wrote this before i read ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Illusion

    Hey watchmeburn, CaptianRandom here, First of all welcome to YWS. Secondly, i thought this poem was good but i think it could be better, for me it went no where, ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Garden

    These are just some pictures i took with my phone one day because i was bored, everyone i show say there really good, i hope you enjoy :)

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodling....

    Hey Shepherd, CaptianRandom here This drawing is amazing i wish i could draw like you, even though there is no color its very well done, I'm speechless, keep up the ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Teacher

    This poem is about my crappy Humanities teacher who i hate so much :evil: As I sit in my class, I think I might blast My teacher is boring and ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun

    Hi jemjive CaptianRandom here, I really like some of these photos, I LOVED the photo of the sun set and the different colors, i also liked the clouds and the ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Happens after life?

    Sometimes I wonder what death will be like, Is it everything we want it to be? Or is it plane darkness? Is there a heave, a god and an after ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fly Free

    Hi finishedmakingsense, CaptianRandom here, How did you get so close to the bird? Its a really clear shot, and its soooooooo cute, the colors on the bird were so prominent ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year

    Hi Thefadedphotograph, CaptianRandom here. These pics were really detailed and amazing. You are really talented, if only i possessed your talent, i can't explain this work, if this took a ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some stuff I took while bored...

    Hey gsppcrocks10, CaptianRandom here, You may have been bored but these photoes were great. The flower ones i loved the most, the angle of the images was good, i liked ...

    Aug 3, 2010


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia