User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the wind

    Hey everyone, this is one of my personal favorite pictures, I don’t know why but i just love drawing manga girls in the wind, it’s so cool. Hope you enjoy, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    Hey jashbagabaldo this poem was what ever you wanted it to be

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    No Offence to all the people who have reviewed my work i see where your coming from but did you ever think its meant to be like that, a little ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    Hey everyone, this work is Art/Poetry, also the colors might be a little weird sorry about that the scanner is weird, I hope you enjoy.

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    Hey everyone, this work is Art/Poetry, also the colors might be a little weird sorry about that the scanner is weird, I hope you enjoy.

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: This Wooden Box

    Hey kingolions, CaptianRandom here I liked this poem, it was interesting how you put the perspective of the dead person, i loved how you did that. Also i found a ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    hey Calligraphy CaptianRandom here There's one thing you have to tell yourself, if you don't like it try and improve it, if your happy with it then that's other peoples ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    Hey WaywardBird, CaptianRandom here. I'M YOUR FIRST REVIEWER!, anyway i liked this poem its was very interesting i don't know why but i liked it, how the concept of the ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Hey kidashka, CaptianRandom here, I loved these drawings. I love the Hunger Games and i thought your drawings were accurate and detailed enough so that the viewer can really get ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My drawings!

    Hey Anigamer02, CaptianRandom here. I loved these drawings, they were really detailed and really cool. I love anime and these are really good, i wish i could draw as good ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun

    Hi jemjive CaptianRandom here I loved the 3rd and 4th photos they were amazing. The 3rd one didn't include the sun in it but gave the clouds a really cool ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tropical Sunrise

    Hi VitaminCakes CaptianRandom here. I loved these pictures, the color of the sky was amazing how it lead you eye around the page, the trees in the picture was a ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As I sit here

    As I sit here I think, I think of what’s going on, I think about what’s going to happen, I think about what’s already happened. I sit here and I ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Nature Of Art

    Hey everyone this is my first haiku I hope you enjoy it. Look close to find it It’s everywhere close by Even in the trees Don’t know what it is? ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Very own mockingjay (not the book)

    Hey everyone, I go to pottery every Wednesday after school and i didn't know what to make so I wanted to make my very own Mockingjay (this was to celebrate ...

    Oct 6, 2010


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud