User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Hey RoyalSeal, CaptianRandom here. THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. i didn't know what to expect, i was on the edge of my seat! I loved the ending, how he pushed his ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snakes and Ladders

    Hey snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom here. This is VERY cool, the thing i like most is how the dice is still in the air you set up the board and camera very ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Left to Die

    Hey SilentRain, CaptianRandom here. I loved this poem, it was very sad how no one helped her. You seemed to have put a lot of time in this poem, it ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: About the best I could EVER do.

    Hi Isha, CaptianRandon here. DON'T PUT YOURSELF DOWN, these are very good photos, i loved the first photo. If you really want your photos to be the best, take your ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The dog that never left his owner

    Hey everyone. I am very sorry i couldn't put this in short stories but i didn't know what to put it under. I didn’t know what happened, he wasn’t moving, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Good doggie...

    Hey Yuriiko, CaptianRandom here. Don't put yourself down, this drawing is amazing, i am a good drawer myself but i cant shade like that to save my life. This was ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Hi snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom. All your photos are amazing, this one was good because the sun was setting, it was a yellow color, and most of all the trees in front ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Border Collie

    Hey snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom here. You continue to amaze me, i love this photo, I have a Border Collie to and there so cute. One thing I would change about this ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    Hi snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom here. I have only seen two of your posts so far and they have both been amazing, your theme for photos was very good and you stuck ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just around the countryside...

    Hi snailsareslimy, CaptianRandom here. You are very talented and amazing at photography; I would not change anything on these photos there amazing! The sheep is SO cute, the red berry ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Crystal Release (Prologue and Chapter 1, Crystal Blessing)

    Crystal Release Hi everyone, I would first like to say I am a HUGE fan of the Crystal beast cards of the game Yu-gi-oh and one day I just thought ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Nature Of Art

    Hi R.O.C i am very sorry if i almost copied your title i did not realise until i reviewed your poem, i really did not, if it makes you happy ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    Hi Calligraphy, CaptianRandom here. Look please don't take this the wrong way but these drawings look like a ten year old drew them, I'm really sorry to say this but ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A day paridise....

    Hi lightningbolt, CaptianRandom here. First of all i think you should have posted it under dramatic poetry. Also i think i found a error in your work. and beach's waters ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the wind

    Mo. its a manga drawing, i will take your advice on board but you have to under stand these types of drawings don't need to bee realistic, there suppose to ...

    Oct 26, 2010


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara