User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • Art & Photography Re: my anime sketch pad part 1

    Hey Stephene, CaptianRandom here I loved these pictures you are really talented, I loved them Black and white, whatever you do don't color them in, keep up the good work ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Shark from 'Shark Tale' (Contest Entry)

    Hi watchmeburn, CaptianRandom here. FINALY YOU UPLAODED SOMETHING. This an alright drawing, its good but there are a couple of things wired about it. First of all this is not ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Crystal Release (Prologue and Chapter 1, Crystal Blessing)

    Hey Ilovebubbles123 Thank you so much for being the first to read this story, i really wanted to know how i went writing this first chapter, and i hope to ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: tears

    Hey asweeney1919, CaptianRandom. THIS POEM WAS GOOD! i really enjoyed how it flowed. I ALSO LOVE YOUR PIC!!! I wouldn't have change anything. Keep up the good work, i hope ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of My Favorites

    Hey Amylith, CaptianRandom here. I loved these photos, i loved the 2nd on with that lady bug! it was well done how you made the photo black and white and ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    Hey bluewaterlily, CaptianRandom here. I loved this poem. i suck at rhyming and in poems it just flowed, which mine never do. It was very good, i can;t really explain ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: GUESS WHO...[1000 points to whoever guesses first right]

    Hey jashbagabaldo, CaptianRandom here. This drawing was amazing, you are really talented, the shaping was well done. You are very good at drawing faces, people who can draw like this ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I died for you

    NO d@ydre@mer27 thank you, this is my first love short story, i need all the help to improve i can get, THANKS

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I died for you

    I loved you, I cared for you, I died for you. You weren’t sure, you were confused, you hated yourself for missing the chance. It all started one day at ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The forbidden love in my fantasy

    It would seem wired if we were together It would seem strange to people if it was forever But although our love is not real yet I try to make ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Second Quell [ 1 ]

    Hey Teardrop, CaptianRandom here. I liked this! You were very descriptive, explaining the pain they were going through, what was going through there mind. I have read the hunger games ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Living Night (PART 1)

    Hey R.O.C, CaptianRandom here i have been meaning to read this story for a while, sorry i haven't, any way on with the review. I enjoyed this story, i am ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    i have read all the books, i loved the first one, it was the best book i had read in a VERY long time, The second one was not the ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    Hey ShaddowSoldier, CaptianRandom here. I don't want to to be mean, this story was confusing. my advice is to read over the story a couple of times and let a ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Angel - Rated 18+ (STRICTLY!!!!!!!!!)

    Hey TheBigCheese, CaptianRandom here. I agree with R.O.C it was different. it wasn't a poem as such, but i don't know what i would call it. maybe if you added ...

    Nov 11, 2010


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou