User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forever Unforgiveable

    Hi Rose94, I'm CaptianRandom, I loved this poem you've really captured my attention with the most descriptive words that made me lose myself in your poem. 1 thing that i ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Best Thing About you

    Hi Yuriiko, CaptianRandom here, I loved this poem, you are a really good writer, your descriptions, your references and how your wording is spaced also the your poem is good ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Invisible

    Sometimes I feel invisible No one sees me No one hears me No one notices me No one cares. Sometimes I wonder if anyone would notice if I just disappeared ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: As each minute passes by

    Hi kingolions its CaptianRandom, sorry if this is my first review of yours but i hope you enjoy my review. I loved this post, when you referred to every minute ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Crying Flower

    Hey RepublicOfCoter its CaptianRandom here, if you did this really quickly then you must be talented, its very good, not long but not short especially for a theme like that, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Under My Skin (edited)

    Hi Yuriiko, Its me CaptianRandom, I enjoyed this poem, it shows people how jealousy can occur when someone else has something that you want, that may not be what you ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Daydreams

    Hi Alainna, I am CaptianRandom, I loved this poem, most of the things you have stated are so true, you are very descriptive. I thought that this poem was a ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I SEEK...

    In a world of noise I seek quiet In a world of anger I seek happiness In a world of war I seek peace Noise, anger and war, it surrounds ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Of A Rose

    Hi RepublicOfCoter, I am CaptianRandom, First of all i like this poem, how you refereed to the rose as a girl, from my point of view it seems like all ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I need.

    To PaigeAteYourCookie, my name is CaptianRandom, there are a few things I don't like about this poem. First it seems like a chunk of writing, I think it needs more ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: where I belong

    Hello screamandshout! I'm CaptianRandom and this is my very first review of a poem so please don't judge on what I'm about to say. I liked it. It was perfect ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    loved it, it made me feel happy LOL

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    Hi anti-pop i am CaptianRandom I loved this, it made me feel happy, it was good length and space between paragraphs, i love this poem and i hope to read ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What they are

    Hi RepublicOfCoter, CaptianRandom here, I thought poem was a little weird the clouds were a weird reference, but cool at the same time, maybe if u change it around a ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loves Curse

    i loved this, i don't really know how to describe this, keep up the good work.

    Jun 21, 2010


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig