User avatar

Cannonball

  • Other Re: a winter without you

    Amazing. :)

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In dreams.

    Thanks ! :) I'm happy that you have enjoyed that! :D Good writing ! :D

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here :)

    Hey people, i'm new here ! I hope to find time to write a lot here, and even i won't be able, follow me on my website ! Have a ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In dreams.

    Thanks. :) Yeah.. it's difficoult for me translate it in italian, because i use a high italian language, and i'm not so good in english to translate it very well ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In dreams.

    Original italian version: Nei sogni. Agli occhi della mente mi sei apparsa, oh bianca creatura, ma il sonno mi fu interrotto e non più contemplo la tua immagine. Ancor adesso ...

    Nov 28, 2011


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus