-
Re: Now, thinking is a must.
For ladymarmalade: Thank you ! :)
Dec 4, 2011 -
Re: Now, thinking is a must.
For Evenslily: That's my english; i haven't used google translator and my first language is Italian and not english. :) Thank you for Nitpicks and for your compliments. :)
Dec 4, 2011 -
Re: Now, thinking is a must.
Italian version: Ogni istante accentua sempre maggiormente l'inclinazione di questo vascello, ormai piegato oltremodo. Una sinfonia dalle sfumate note musicali spreme una stempiata ironia su questo ta
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Hello, all you amazing people out there :)
Welcome here ! :) This is a very nice place where you can publish your works ! :) There are a lot of interesting people, and i hope you'll have ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Tranquility in time...
Really nice, I love it. The metric and the rhymes are really good, and all this gives great sonority in reading. Then, the last verse is very special, includes poetry, ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Oh Hey, There.
Welcome to YWS!
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: I'm new here :)
Thanks all people ! :) It's a pleasure to be here on this website ! . :)
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Ice living
Thanks! :) Very kind. :) Yeah, i've chanced direction at the end and for a while, I started to speak in the first person. This was because this change improve ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Ice living
Italian version : Camminando, lascia per strada cristalli di ghiaccio. Non ha calore; non sa stare in mezzo alla gente. Si impietrisce nella fredda anima che lo assembla, non lasciando ...
Nov 29, 2011 -
Re: Limerick 1
Nice work :)
Nov 29, 2011 -
Re: I'm new here.
Welcome here ! :) i'm new me too :) I hope to write a lot here and read some of all you people. :)
Nov 29, 2011 -
Re: I'm new! I'm new!
Hello! :) I'm new too :) These are my starting days here ! :) Welcome to all you too ! :)
Nov 29, 2011 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hello to all people ! :) Hello Laminated and welcome here ! :)
Nov 29, 2011 -
Re: ......noname...
Very nice work. I really like how the feeling is so powerful and strong. Clear words and courage in expressing them. It's great.
Nov 29, 2011 -
Re: Fill-out form for access to Heaven.
ahah so strange.
Nov 29, 2011
