Random avatar

CandyVenom122

  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    Wow, I was studying communications to. Actually mass-communication. I like all of your photos a lot (especially the last one with the guy). I didn't take the photography class, but ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Poster

    This is amazing! Where did you learn photoshop. Well, now I am dying to see the new movie.

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Night Scene

    This is amazing. I am planning to learn fireworks soon, I hope I am half as good.

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A random sword...

    I really really like it. May be you can draw it 3 d, with a tilt?

    Nov 24, 2010


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights