Random avatar

Cameron

  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Honestly, I find the pecks look more like breasts and the ear is slightly deterring from the rest of the portrait. I especially like the jeans though and enjoyed the ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Why is Shakespeare so flippin' sweet?

    Shakespeare had a remarquable understanding of life, i.e. he was extremely adept at capturing the essence of what it means to be human. I believe that it is this talent ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I don't really have a predictable writing schedule. I've had months where I haven’t been able to formulate a coherent sentence, and than there have been periods where it seems ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Troll

    Amazing stuff...the only thing I can suggest is removing that green thing on his back. Other than that I'm speechless.

    Aug 20, 2006


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara