-
Re: What's Your Religion?
I believe the concept of religion was summed up best in The Life of Pi, when he said that on their death bed, the atheist may cry out to God ...
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: Dollar Coins
Way to follow up on our Canadian ways. Anywho, it worked for us; it should work for you Americans too ;).
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Who do you admire?
I admire all those, who no matter what life throws at them, always manage to draw some good from it. Their optimism is contagious :D.
Nov 27, 2006 -
Re: Anxiety disorders
Does anyone here suffer from an anxiety disorder? If so, what measures have you taken towards dealing with it?
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: I Write Because...
If I ever woke up to the realization that I would never write again, I think I would definetely die (of natural causes of course lol)... But the more I ...
Sep 21, 2006 -
Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?
I too am somewhat curious. I've heard so many different versions of what exactly happened. And further more, it's not like Steve Irwin's shows were the least bit reserved...dangling his ...
Sep 15, 2006 -
Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.
My dad was talking with a man from Australia while we were camping, and when he (my dad) told him that Steve Irwin was dead the man seemed almost pleased, ...
Sep 4, 2006 -
Re: Chuck Norris jokes
When Chuck Norris falls into water, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
!!!I AM CANADIAN!!! specifically, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada...Rei we're pratically neighbours!!!
Aug 22, 2006
